Establishment Parkside School
- Parkside Terrace, Cullingworth, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD13 5AD
- Bradford (380)
- Headteacher / Principal
- Mrs Katharine Needham
- Age range Help with age range field Opens a dialog
- 11 to 18
- Phase of education
- School type
- Foundation school
- Gender of entry
DfE number: 380/4112
- Establishment status
- Admissions policy
- Ofsted rating
(Last inspection: 16 March 2022)
Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Data from other services
- Religious character
- Does not apply
- Not applicable
- No boarders
- Nursery provision
- No Nursery Classes
- Official sixth form
- Has a sixth form
- School capacity Help with school capacity field Opens a dialog
- Number of pupils
- Open date
- 1 September 2000
- Reason establishment opened
- Not applicable
- Closed date
- 31 August 2023
- Reason establishment closed
- Academy Converter
- Special classes
- Not applicable
- Number of pupils eligible for free school meals Help with number of pupils eligible for free school meals field Opens a dialog
- Percentage of children eligible for free school meals Help with percentage of children eligible for free school meals field Opens a dialog
- Date last changed / confirmed
- 12 September 2023
- Type of SEN provision
- SLCN - Speech, language and Communication and ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Type of resourced provision
- Resourced provision
- Resourced provision number on roll
- Resourced provision capacity
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) unit number on roll
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) unit capacity
Legal duty to provide governance information
All maintained school governing bodies and academy trusts have a legal duty to provide all of the governance information requested on this page in so far as it is available to them.
This will increase the transparency of governance arrangements. It will enable schools and the department to identify more quickly and accurately individuals who are involved in governance, and who govern in more than one context.
The information requested says nothing in itself about a person's suitability to govern. However, it is essential information for the department to be able to uniquely identify an individual and in a small number of cases conduct checks to confirm their suitability for this important and influential role.
You should provide all of the information requested insofar as it is available to you. A minimum set of information needs to be provided before a record can be saved.
A suggested privacy notice for schools is available for download: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/data-protection-and-privacy-privacy-notices (opens in new tab)
Chair of governors
Historic (left within last 12 months)
More details Less details
|Christopher Cariss||Governor||Elected by school staff||23 September 2019||30 August 2023|
|Julia Sunderland||Governor||Elected by parents||18 October 2019||30 August 2023|
|Julie Snook||Governor||Elected by parents||4 February 2022||30 August 2023|
|Katharine Allison Needham||Governor||Appointed by GB/board||1 September 2020||30 August 2023|
|Nikki Parker||Governor||Nominated by LA and appointed by GB||15 November 2021||30 August 2023|
|Peter Birkby||Governor||Appointed by GB/board||15 July 2022||30 August 2023|
|Sarah Cotton||Governor||Appointed by GB/board||13 March 2023||30 August 2023|
|Pam Speed||Chair of governors||Appointed by GB/board||27 September 2022||14 July 2023|
|Shirley Rainford||Governor||Appointed by GB/board||21 May 2019||20 May 2023|
|Susan Stewart||Governor||Appointed by GB/board||8 July 2020||28 April 2023|
- Government office region (GOR)
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Regional schools commissioner (RSC) region
- Lancashire and West Yorkshire
- Bingley Rural
- Parliamentary constituency
- Urban/rural description
- (England/Wales) Rural town and fringe
- Government Statistical Service (GSS) local authority code
- Middle super output area (MSOA) Help with middle super output area Opens a dialog
- Bradford 031
- Lower super output area (LSOA) Help with lower super output area Opens a dialog
- Bradford 031B
The age range that the establishment is legally allowed to make provision for.
The number of pupil places the establishment can accommodate.
Free school meals
This field is not editable by establishment users as it is populated by the DfE using the underlying data from the schools, pupils and their characteristics statistical release published each summer. The figures used are the performance table figures which ensures GIAS and the Find and Compare Schools in England service are consistent.
This information is compiled from the data returned by establishments for their establishment's situation on the third Thursday in January, in the spring school census data collection return.
This field shows whether a pupil's family have claimed eligibility for free school meals as reported in the annual spring school census. Pupils or their parents are able to claim free school meals if they receive a qualifying benefit. This field does not show pupils who actually received free school meals but the number of those who are eligible to receive them.
Free school meals
This field shows whether a pupil's family have claimed eligibility for free school meals as reported in the annual spring school census. Pupils or their parents are able to claim free school meals if they receive a qualifying benefit. This field does not show pupils who actually received free school meals but the percentage of those who are eligible to receive them.
Middle super output area (MSOA)
The data presented for the middle super output area (MSOA) is representative of the 2021 census.
Lower super output area (LSOA)
The data presented for the lower super output area (LSOA) is representative of the 2021 census.