- Hamilton Road, East Finchley, London, N2 0SQ
- Barnet (302)
- Headteacher / Principal
- Mr Martin Tissot
- Age range Help with age range field Opens a dialog
- 11 to 18
- Phase of education
- School type
- Academy converter
- Academy trust
- THE CARDINAL HUME ACADEMIES TRUST
- Gender of entry
DfE number: 302/5408
- Establishment status
- Admissions policy
- Ofsted rating
(Last inspection: 6 July 2022)
Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Data from other services
- Religious character
- Roman Catholic
- Archdiocese of Westminster
- Religious ethos
- Does not apply
- No boarders
- Nursery provision
- No Nursery Classes
- Official sixth form
- Has a sixth form
- School capacity Help with school capacity field Opens a dialog
- Number of pupils
- Section 41 approved
- Not applicable
- Open date
- 1 September 2016
- Reason establishment opened
- Academy Converter
- Closed date
- Not recorded
- Reason establishment closed
- Not recorded
- Special classes
- No Special Classes
- Number of pupils eligible for free school meals Help with number of pupils eligible for free school meals field Opens a dialog
- Percentage of children eligible for free school meals Help with percentage of children eligible for free school meals field Opens a dialog
- Date last changed / confirmed
- 14 September 2023
- Type of SEN provision
- Type of resourced provision
- Not recorded
- Resourced provision number on roll
- Resourced provision capacity
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) unit number on roll
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) unit capacity
Legal duty to provide governance information
All maintained school governing bodies and academy trusts have a legal duty to provide all of the governance information requested on this page in so far as it is available to them.
This will increase the transparency of governance arrangements. It will enable schools and the department to identify more quickly and accurately individuals who are involved in governance, and who govern in more than one context.
The information requested says nothing in itself about a person's suitability to govern. However, it is essential information for the department to be able to uniquely identify an individual and in a small number of cases conduct checks to confirm their suitability for this important and influential role.
You should provide all of the information requested insofar as it is available to you. A minimum set of information needs to be provided before a record can be saved.
A suggested privacy notice for schools is available for download: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/data-protection-and-privacy-privacy-notices (opens in new tab)
Chair of local governing body
|Name||Shared with||Appointed by||From||To|
|Makela Robertson||Not recorded||Elected by parents||30 March 2022||28 February 2026|
|Paul Brayley||Not recorded||Appointed by GB/board||1 March 2021||28 February 2025|
|Frances Cullen||Not recorded||Appointed by GB/board||1 September 2020||31 August 2024|
|Jennifer Nelson||Not recorded||Appointed by foundation/Trust||1 September 2020||31 August 2024|
|Nadine Butler||Not recorded||Elected by parents||1 September 2020||31 August 2024|
|Stephen O'Brien||Not recorded||Elected by school staff||1 June 2020||31 May 2024|
|Martin Tissot||Not recorded||Ex-officio by virtue of office as headteacher/principal||21 April 2014||Not recorded|
Historic (left within last 12 months)
More details Less details
|Anne O'Shea||Local governor||Appointed by foundation/Trust||1 September 2019||31 August 2023|
|Gerald Murphy||Chair of local governing body||Appointed by foundation/Trust||1 September 2019||31 August 2023|
|John Asgian||Local governor||Appointed by GB/board||1 September 2019||31 August 2023|
- Government office region (GOR)
- Regional schools commissioner (RSC) region
- North-West London and South-Central England
- East Finchley
- Parliamentary constituency
- Finchley and Golders Green
- Urban/rural description
- (England/Wales) Urban major conurbation
- Government Statistical Service (GSS) local authority code
- Middle super output area (MSOA) Help with middle super output area Opens a dialog
- Barnet 029
- Lower super output area (LSOA) Help with lower super output area Opens a dialog
- Barnet 029B
The age range that the establishment is legally allowed to make provision for.
The number of pupil places the establishment can accommodate.
Free school meals
This field is not editable by establishment users as it is populated by the DfE using the underlying data from the schools, pupils and their characteristics statistical release published each summer. The figures used are the performance table figures which ensures GIAS and the Find and Compare Schools in England service are consistent.
This information is compiled from the data returned by establishments for their establishment's situation on the third Thursday in January, in the spring school census data collection return.
This field shows whether a pupil's family have claimed eligibility for free school meals as reported in the annual spring school census. Pupils or their parents are able to claim free school meals if they receive a qualifying benefit. This field does not show pupils who actually received free school meals but the number of those who are eligible to receive them.
Free school meals
This field shows whether a pupil's family have claimed eligibility for free school meals as reported in the annual spring school census. Pupils or their parents are able to claim free school meals if they receive a qualifying benefit. This field does not show pupils who actually received free school meals but the percentage of those who are eligible to receive them.
Middle super output area (MSOA)
The data presented for the middle super output area (MSOA) is representative of the 2021 census.
Lower super output area (LSOA)
The data presented for the lower super output area (LSOA) is representative of the 2021 census.